Children - birth through fifth grade, meet Sundays during the main worship service.
- WeeCare Kids (babies) A loving and caring environment is created by our nursery workers for our babies and young toddlers.
- Wee Kids (early childhood) Age-appropriate lessons and learning stations capture children's attention and imagination. Fun activities help them learn about Jesus through Bible stories, crafts, music, and games.
- Elevate Kids (elementary children) An exciting environment with engaging lessons make learning God's Word fun and life changing.
Youth - (middle and high school students) meet Sunday evenings at 6:00. Media, games, and engaging lessons are used to illustrate God's word in a transforming way. Social events are planned throughout the year.
Elevate Groups - (adults) meet weekly in their selected small groups to fellowship and engage in a Bible study series.
- Elevate Women - women's group meeting monthly. Our women strive to grow in their relationship with God through scripture, prayer, and meaningful relationships with other women.
Outreach Ministries - We are passionate about meeting the needs of community and abroad.
Military Outreach We partner with Cru, (formerly Military Ministry) nowa Division of Cru (Campus Crusade for Christ). The mission is to connect the global military community to Jesus Christ.
- HOPE Project This program is passionate about finding needy kids and helping them. For more information on this program go to Facebook and check them out. The mission trips have been life changing for many!
Interested in serving in one of these ministries? Fill out the form below and the leader of that ministry will contact you! Yep, it's that easy.